A Love for Orthodontics
I believe orthodontics is one of the best professions in the world. I am honored to know that, each day, I am able to make a positive and lasting difference in someone’s life. It is truly rewarding to witness the significant changes that occur in a patient’s self-confidence following successful orthodontic treatment. Getting to see that transformation, when a patient achieves a beautiful, healthy, and functional smile, is why I became an orthodontist.
My Education and Commitment to Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in biology – Indiana University-Bloomington
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic specialty certificate – Indiana University School of Dentistry graduate orthodontic program
- Master of Science in dentistry – Indiana University School of Dentistry graduate orthodontic program
Like all healthcare professions, orthodontics is continually evolving. In order to stay on top of the newest advances, it is imperative to attend continuing education courses. I take part in such courses every year, across the country, so I can provide my patients with the best and most innovative care available.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana Dental Association
- Bloomington Dental Society, current vice president
- Indiana University Orthodontic Alumni Association